Here is your chance: GlobalVentures.com is giving out two free tickets including airfare and hotel accomodation for the C-E-O.org conference in Chicago on the 1st of November, where you can meet the people that can help you get your business started.
Please submit a word file (.doc .docx .odt) or google doc including your name, school, e-mail, phone, facebook/linkedin account with the answers to one of the following set of questions and a link to your youtube video at email@example.com. The deadline for the submissions is October 14th 2012.
And don’t worry, if you already registered for the conference, you can still win: GlobalVentures.com will reimburse your regsitration fee!
1.Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?
2.What is currently stopping you from starting your own business while in college?
3.What resources and tools to do you need to be a successful entrepreneur while in college?
4.What are the companies/organizations that can best help you starting your own business?
5.How do you think having a premium domain name can influence the success of a business?
6.Are you familiar with GlobalVentures.com and the eCorp model? What do you think are the main benefits of the model?
7.Why should Global Ventures give you a full conference ticket, including hotel and airfare to attend the conference in Chicago?
Also submit a short youtube video* (max 3 minutes) answering the question:
What are the biggest challenges and rewards of being an Entrepreneur while in School?
1. What is the name of your product/company?
2. Company Form (city, state, country).
3. Describe your business in 150 words or less. Tell us about what your company does or make, what is different, new, interesting about your product/service. (Do not talk about market trends, current market situation, etc).
4. What is the URL of your website/demo of your product? (provide username and password if necessary).
5. How did the founders meet? How long have you been working together?
6. Founders Form (first name, last name, email, skype, linkedin).
7. Where will you be based?
8. What value does your company provide for your customers? Which problem is looking to solve.
9. How do you plan to monetize your business?
10. Who are your likely competitors? what makes you different from them? (include competitors websites URL).
11. What was the biggest project the team worked on before the current one? (include URL)
12. Did your company raise any money before applying for StartupChallenge.com?
13. Why should we choose you?
14. What is the potential market for your idea? What is your customer profile?
15. How do you plan to market your product/service?
16. What is your competitive advantage?
17. Can your idea be easily duplicated?
18. What is the legal status for your idea? Do you have any trademark? are you incorporated?
19. Did you have any media coverage? (links)
20. What resources do you need to be successful (capital, staffing, marketing)?
Also send us a short youtube video* (max 3 minutes) with a pitch of your idea.
*By submitting the video and answering the questions, the applicant hereby consents eCorp Inc. to use the videos and the answers in any way or form including redistribution, and states that he/she is the sole author of its entire content and no brand or copyright work belonging to third parties are being used.
We invite you to our First Movers Opportunity with our
CTB crypto token sale starting October 12, 2017.
Amazing Opportunities with world leading digital assets like Streaming.com, Applications.com and others. Learn more and get updates.